Melrose International is an international wholesale distribution company based out of Quincy, IL that is focused on high end floral and home decor products. At Melrose International, our mission is to provide our customers with superior service, quality products, expert designs, and outstanding value.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for managing the organization’s catalog, print advertising, social media, website, and email marketing campaigns. Assists with additional marketing initiatives and projects.
- Identifies new marketing opportunities based on business results, consumption trends, category dynamics, and market research
- Proofs and prepares catalog for printing
- Coaches and trains staff in all external e-marketing and communications
- Sets priorities and manages work flows to ensure on-time project delivery
- Works as needed providing direction to external resources including freelance developers/designers
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of new technologies to ensure that Melrose remains on the cutting edge of marketing tactics
- Manages activities of the Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing Coordinator, providing clear direction, feedback and development, and helps to establish priorities
- Counsel key internal employees on internal communications, message development, standards and implementation
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes, and plans to determine effectiveness
- Represents company at trade shows to promote product and perform marketing functions.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management
- Sets digital marketing strategy
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Graphic Design. Experience with photography, catalog layout, video editing, and vendor negotiation helpful. Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered. Must have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, work with several different departments, and have strong knowledge of social media and marketing trends. Must be a “big picture” thinker with the ability to lead a creative team.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Independent Sales Representatives are responsible for maintaining and growing current clients while also introducing new businesses to the Melrose product lines. Traveling for Road Sales is an obligation; along with attending Showrooms throughout the United States during specified Market dates.
Candidates will possess self motivation, determination to meet and exceed company goals and a proven ability to build business relationships. Previous experience as a ‘Gift & Holiday’ Line Representative a necessity.
For more information and/or to apply, please email your resume and cover letter to:email@example.com. EOE.